STANDARD FAQ QUESTION
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Stripe Payment
- Payment needs to be made within 24 hours in order to have it process promptly
- Please use your Order ID as the payment reference.
- Upon payment of your order, please email us at email@example.com or whatsapp 91800035 with proof of payment.
- Your order won’t be process until the payment have been received.
JEPetz currently only accepts payment via Direct Bank Transfer or Paypal for clear tracking and recording purposes. To avoid unnecessary misunderstanding that may occur we favour cash free transaction. We thank you in advance for your kind understanding.
Weekdays 9am to 6pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
Orders will be processed upon confirmation of payment. Purchased products will be delivered or mailed out within 1-3 working days.
- Paid Delivery to doorstep
- Free for $70 and above spent
- Paid delivery will be at $10
- Self Collection
- Location will be at our convenience
Please note the places listed below are not eligible for free delivery
- Singapore Army Camps
- Changi Airport
- Jurong Island
Deliveries to these areas will incur an additional $10 surcharge on top of the payable order amount. For example, if order amount falls below $70, delivery charge and additional surcharge will be applicable, totalling up to $20. For order amount exceeding $70, the delivery charge will be waived and only additional surcharge of $10 will still be applicable.
- JEPetz Delivery: within 1-3 working days
- Paid Postage:
- within 2-3 working days during non-festive periods (i.e. Jan to Sep)
- Within 3-4 working days during festive periods (i.e. Oct to Dec)
- Self collection: upon arrangement
Deliveries will take place on weekdays, between 2pm to 10pm. For special arrangements such as requesting for delivered parcels to be left in HDB electrical risers, JEPetz will not be held liable for lost of parcels. These arrangements will be made at customer’s own risk
Large bag of kibbles are available for sale however at JEPetz we do not repack kibbles due to several reasons
- Losing freshness
- Contents exposed to air and moisture
- Bags are permeable materials which allows tiny air molecules to pass through
- Hygiene – contamination caused by environment or airborne contaminants
- Possibility of mould and fungus growth